Grove is a modular electronic platform for quick prototyping. Every module has one function, such as touch sensing, creating audio effect and so on. Just plug the modules you need to the base shield, then you are ready to test your idea buds.
This Grove - Starter Kit for Arduino is a perfect starter kit for Arduino beginners. It includes a Base Shield which have many Grove connectors on board, twelve Grove modules that covers most functions needed by a beginner and a very helpful user manual that can help get started quickly.
- Well selected Grove modules with different functions including sensing, input, display etc, very suitable for beginner.
- Cost effective comparing other starter kit for Arduino.
- Well package with soft internal slot structure, protecting the product very well.
- No soldering, no jumper wires.
- Full Arduino library for Grove is provided.
- For detailed instructions for each Grove module go to [Articles]
|Dimensions||122 × 184 × 46 mm|
|Grove Rotary Angle Sensor||1|
|Grove Sound Sensor||1|
|Green Plastic Box||1|
|Grove starter kit Manual||1|
|9V to Barrel Jack Adapter||1|
|DIP LED Green-Green||1|
|DIP LED Red-Red||1|
|Grove - LED||1|
|Grove Light Sensor||1|
|DIP LED Blue-Blue||1|
|Grove Touch Sensor||1|
|Grove - Smart Relay||1|
|Grove - Buzzer||1|
|Grove - LCD RGB Backlight||1|